1. Create an account here. - DISABLED
2. Download the Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a Windows client here, or the Mac client here.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist logon.storm-wow.com
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.
Tip: Make sure you're on the correct version of WoW (3.3.5a) before you try to connect to our server.
You can get the latest patches here.