1. Create an account here.
2. Download the Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a Windows client, or the Mac client.
- If you'd like improve the look and feel of the game, you can download this texture mod, that will give you HD Legion Tilesets (spectacular visuals on Ultra settings). To apply it just unzip the archive and copy the "Patch-T.MPQ" file inside the WoW "Data" folder. After this, delete the game Cache and you're ready to go.
- If you'd like to improve your in-game latency, you can use Leatrix Latency Fix, which is a little program that will optimize some settings in your registry, to change the way your system handles information packets.
North American users will often go from ~200ms down to ~120ms, while Pacific players can get down to about ~220ms in good circumstances.
It's safe and has a remove option in case you encounter any issues.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select Notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist logon.storm-wow.com
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.
Tip: Make sure you're on the correct version of WoW (3.3.5a) before you try to connect to our server.
If you forgot your account password, use this guide to recover it.